Monday, February 21, 2011

WOW!!!

Ok, So where were we?

So obviously Set apart Feminity bog spot appears over. But the explanation of that is the change in season. I got married, one of the girls relocated and the others just had very profound moments in their lives. But as I was planning on reading another book and doing another blog for it, the Lord strongly convicted me of the Blog I had neglected to finish. So, saying that I am going to finish this Blog. And for those who were following(which I like to believe there were) I do apologize.

Now can you believe I got Married!!! CRAZY! Well I am so in love with my husband. The cool thing was that when he proposed, it was at Panera during the Book study. SO it was very special to have those girls there. And as we grow as newlyweds, I am constantly reminded and in ways convicted about my love for Christ and just how importnant that is for our marriage. *sigh* I really do love this book.

Ok so who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment